Are you someone who is migrating your business to Kajabi? 😇
First of all, Congratulations on taking this step. 😊
Here are some points you need to take care of so that you don’t miss out on anything important! ✌
Here are my top 5 suggestions to anyone who is shifting to Kajabi
- Audit your old non-Kajabi website and make a list of things you want to retain on the new website.
- Create a Google doc and list all the pages and their URLs
- Mind the SEO, in case you are going to use a different domain then set up a proper redirect from the old domain to the new domain
- Also, copy and paste all the blog posts along with the title and URL.
- If the domain will remain the same then simply use the same URLs for the pages and blog posts.
Do you have any similar questions related to Website Migration in Kajabi?
Comment them down below.
If you want to hire a Kajabi Expert to redesign your website in Kajabi and complete the migration, Book a Call Now!